CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The call for abstract is still open for late-breaking posters, to give participants the chance to present their latest results in the form of a poster. Please use the submission form for poster presentations, that can be downloaded by clicking the button below. Abstracts may be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than Friday January 20th. The call for abstracts for symposia, oral presentations, and e-health demonstrations is closed.
- Symposia are 90 minutes and consist of a short introduction by the convenor, three or four speakers, and a general discussion.
- About 10 minutes should be reserved for the general discussion and interaction with the audience. For this purpose, a discussant may be proposed, but this is optional.
- Please be aware that a symposium should consist of presentations from different authors from at least two different institutions.
- At the conference, notebooks with Windows as the operating system will be used. Please upload your PowerPoint presentation in the break before the session in which you have to present.
- Please use the submission form for symposia.
Oral presentations and e-health demonstrations
- Oral presentations will be organized in thematic sessions of 90 minutes.
- For each speaker, 15 minutes are reserved. Please prepare an oral presentation of maximum 12 minutes, followed by 3 minutes of discussion.
- Time management will be strict to ensure that all presentations get equal time.
- Please use PowerPoint to prepare your slides. Bring your slides with you on a USB-stick at the day of your presentation.
- Please upload your PowerPoint presentation in the break before the session in which you have to present. There will be supporting staff at the venue to help you upload your presentation.
- At the conference, notebooks with Windows as the operating system will be used. Presenters of e-health demonstrations can use Wifi at the conference. In addition, we advise to bring an offline version of the e-health program.
- For submitting an oral presentation, please use the submission form for oral or poster presentations. For submitting an e-health demonstration, use the submission form for demonstrations.
- The text on the poster should be in English.
- Please prepare a poster in A0 format (both portrait and landscape formats are acceptable).
- In order to provide poster presenters with the unique opportunity to interact about their research during the whole conference, all posters will be presented on both conference days, following the lunch break.
- Please use the submission form for oral and poster presentations.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.